* This position is responsible for supporting all activities related to raw material qualification activities and other technical support initiatives.
* This includes both hands-on laboratories work and required documentation.
* Perform testing procedures on routine and non-routine production/QC work using a variety of equipment and in-vitro clinical diagnostic instrumentation
* Prepare new and update existing procedures as required
* Demonstrate good cross-functional working relationship
* Demonstrate good flexibility with changes to working environment and deliver high quality results
* Communicate to peers in a timely fashion
* Compile, analyze data, and compose reports as required
* BS in a scientific discipline with 1-2 years in-vitro diagnostic industry experience; no Masters or PhD candidates
* Demonstrated ability for technical proficiency, scientific creativity, problem solving skills, collaboration with other departments
* Ability to present and communicate (oral and written) information in a clear manner.
* Computer skills such as Word and Excel.