HD Biosciences, Inc. (San Diego), a WuXi AppTec Company, is expanding its in vivo Pharmacology Division. We’re seeking highly skilled and motivated Scientists to join the team.
- Perform and be in charge of complex in vivo pharmacology experiments utilizing tumor models (syngeneic, xenograft tumor models and humanized mouse models) in both immunocompetent and immunocompromised mice; responsible for project execution, data update/presentation, and study report preparation
- Perform formulation of small molecules and conduct animal dosing (IV, PO, IP, SC), tumor implantation, blood/tissue collection, etc.
- Lead trouble-shooting and issue solving efforts to ensure successful delivery of client’s projects
- Implement, optimize, and validate animal models in different disease areas
- Effectively communicate with internal colleagues and external clients to promote a world-class service
- Accurately interpret experimental data, draw general conclusions, and communicate data internally and externally
- Routinely generates new ideas, systematically evaluates new technologies and implements those that add value
- May provide study-specific supervision and mentorship as appropriate (experimental and coaching)
- Masters degree with 4+ years of experience or PhD or advanced degree with 0-2 years of experience in the area of immune oncology or pharmaceutical related services
- General knowledge in tumor immunology, cellular immunology, autoimmunity and high dimensional flow cytometry
- Interactive and collaborative approach; expert influence and conflict resolution skills are preferred
- Experience with in vitro and in vivo pharmacology studies, e.g. sterile cell culture techniques, and rodent handling experience (animal dosing (IV, PO, IP, SC), tumor implantation, blood/tissue collection, etc.) in academic or industry laboratory environment
- Excellent oral and written commutation skills and presentation ability
- Must be detail-oriented, have strategic planning skills and capability to multi-task, ensuring that all tactical details are managed efficiently and effectively
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled