As a key player in the Discovery Technologies team, you will:
- Drive development and implementation of robust cellular assays to profile compound activity against targeted biology in relevant 2D or 3D in vitro disease models.
- Oversee generation and interpretation of cellular assay data from external CROs to drive understanding of molecular structure/function relationships for multiple oncology programs.
- Provide department representation to therapeutic program teams and collaborate with chemists, biologists and pharmacologists to generate novel insights that fuel drug development and participate in strategic program decisions.
- Participate in the identification and characterization of new Frontier Oncology targets for lead discovery potential.
- Execute experiments and scientific tasks with high level of independence, scientific rigor, and curiosity.
- Implement best practices (automation, informatics, organization) and identify/c