Title : Scientist I
Location : Cambridge, Massachusetts
The successful candidate will support Client NA Breakthrough Lab to develop novel therapeutic antibodies and vaccines against infectious disease. The candidate will assist Breakthrough Lab Manager to oversee daily lab operation and handle various managerial tasks. The candidate may also support protein expression and purification, protein characterization, and serological assays. The candidate must have strong organization skills and ability to write technical reports describing the experiments and their outcome. Experience in lab management and basic instrument maintainence is required.
- Basic tissue culture techniques
- Basic biochemical/immunological assay experience
- Familiar with basic instrumentation in the early research environment
- Ability to coordinate and to work in a team-based environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Individual with MS or BS in Biological/Biomedical Sciences or related field.