Redwood City, CA
Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
Not Specified years
Posted 161 days ago
Scientist - Display
We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Scientist to join the Molecular Rescue Group. The candidate will be expected to work on a variety of molecular rescue projects to display antibody libraries from immunized animals.
• Establish and optimize B-cell immortalization methods using display to identify antibody hits against soluble antigens.
• Knowledgeable about antibody repertoire and gene segments of multiple species.
• Independently perform complex experiments with strong attention to detail and documentation.
• Excellent written and oral skills are necessary.
• Accomplish goals under project team time lines.
• Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Antibody Engineering, Immunology, Structural Biology, or similar fields with 2-5 years post Ph.D. experience.
• Experience in primary B-cell isolation and characterization and yeast and/or phage display required.
• Experience in generating antibody immune libraries and NGS sequencing required.
• Experience in immune repertoire analysis highly desirable.
• Experience and knowledge in statistical analysis and data analysis is desirable.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary biologics discovery team.