$130K — $180K + tbd
• Execute small-scale upstream and downstream bioprocess unit operation (fermentation, clarification, TFF, purification)
• Assemble, sterilize, monitor, and clean production fermenters and other equipment. This includes (but not limited to) media preparation, probe calibration, batch sterilization/autoclaving, inoculum preparation, down-stream processing
• Operate fermentor automated system
• Perform media/buffer solution preparation operations
• Work with coworkers and supervisor to effectively troubleshoot minor equipment and process issues
• Follows established safety and environmental guidelines and procedures for all work performed
• Document, record, and summarize information related to the process.
• Assist in writing Standard Work Instructions and Batch Production Records
• Draft and review development protocols and reports
• Inventory and Sample Management
• Candidates need to be able to work a flexible schedule with weekend work may be required.
Education & Skills:
• Bachelor of Science
• MS Office 2010,
• Technical working knowledge and hands-on experience with fermentation processes
• Basic technical writing and documentation skills
• Equipment and process troubleshooting skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Self-motivated and willing to be proactive in resolving issues.
Valid through: 9/9/2020
$110K — $130K + tbd
24 days ago