The position offers an exciting opportunity to engage in the discovery and molecular engineering of Biotherapeutics for unmet medical needs.
You will be an integral member of the Antibody Engineering group and the Scientist role would include:
- Molecular biology tasks such as PCR-based cloning, construct design, site-directed mutagenesis, expression vector engineering etc.,
- Binding and/or cell based assays development and screening for antibody sequence optimized variants
- Design, selection and optimization of scFv/Fab from antibodies for multi-specific formatting and as modules for CAR-T
- Supervise and oversee research activities from laboratory scientist
- Independently presents/defends scientific findings in cross-functional project teams/initiatives, drafts protocols, SOPs, technical reports etc.
- PhD in molecular biology, biochemistry, biophysics, immunology or a related discipline with a minimum of 2 years of post-degree experience (preferably in industry setting) is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current Molecular Biology techniques in the realm of Antibody/Protein Engineering, hands-on experience with high-throughput construct design, restriction-free and restriction-based cloning is required
- Clinical/Preclinical discovery of antibody based biotherapeutics in an industrial setting is preferred
- Project management and/or championing technology initiative is preferred
- Hands on experience with bispecific and/or CAR-T scaffold design, engineering and profiling is preferred
- Hands-on experience in HTP-based binding assays (such as ELISA, SPR, MSD) and/or cell-based (Intellicyt/iQue) for screening antibody variants is preferred
- Hands on experience in Phage or Yeast Display technology for discovery and/or optimization is preferred
- Significant record of peer-reviewed publications as primary author is required
Requisition ID: 2122180130