Scientific Researcher/Senior Scientific Researcher, Biochemical and Cellular Pharmacology
We have an opening for a talented Scientific Researcher/Senior Scientific Researcher to join our Biochemical and Cellular Pharmacology Department. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting biochemical and cellular characterization of antibody therapeutics. More specifically, the individual will focus on developing, validating and executing various immunochemical, biochemical and cell-based assays to evaluate protein therapeutics from both in vitro and in vivo studies to support therapeutic antibody characterization, quantitation of large molecule drug concentration, pharmacodynamics biomarker measurements, and potency evaluation in the context of multidisciplinary project teams. The candidate will have the opportunity to conduct detailed data analyses and will present these data to project teams. In addition, the candidate will function as part of a multi-disciplinary project team that will coordinate with Neuroscience, Protein chemistry, Antibody Engineering groups to advance lead molecules of the projects.
- BS/MS degree in a relevant field (Neuroscience, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology).
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in biotechnology or academic labs for SR
- At least 10 years of hands-on experience in biotechnology or academic labs year for SSR.
- Cell culture experience with mammalian cell lines and primary neuronal cultures.
- Experience with human iPSC generation, maintenance and differentiation is a plus
- Experience with microscopy and/or high content image analysis is a plus
- Practical experience in the design, development, validation and execution of quantitative biochemical assays is essential.
- Experience with commonly used qualitative and quantitative data analysis methods and software.
- Familiarity with automated or semi-automated liquid handling instrumentation is a plus.
- Attention to details and ability of multitasking
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Clear oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong collaborative skills and enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary project team environment.
Job ID: 2970552624