Lands’ End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home. With over 50 years of experience, Lands’ End is renowned for its culture of service for the customer and is recognized as an innovator in the industry. Lands’ End is publicly traded and listed on NASDAQ under the trading symbol (LE).
School Uniform RetailManager
Lands’ End School Uniform is looking for an innovative and inspiring RetailManager, who will uphold our tradition of exceeding our customer’s expectations, as well as inspiring our employees.
You will be responsible for our new Lands’ End School Uniform store with management accountability. Accountable for all store functions, including visual merchandising, team motivation/development, and driving retail sales. As part of this role, you will also serve as the liaison between Lands’ End and our School Uniform clients.
Join a company who is consistently recognized by Forbes Magazine and StellaService as being a leader in customer service. We are deeply proud of our employees who are committed to embracing our core values. If you are passionate, enthusiastic, customer service oriented and results oriented - Lands’ End is the perfect fit for you!
• Understand and drive key financial metrics
• Train and develop team to provide exceptional service and drive sales
• Direct team to execute floor sets and visual displays
• Manage and optimize payroll and staffing schedules
• Recruit, interview and select top performing team
• Represent Lands’ End and initiate/follow up on current and prospective clients
• 5+ years of store management and sales experience in a specialty retail environment
• Bachelor’s degree or experience in Retail, Merchandising or a related field
• Exceptional operational knowledge of a specialty retail store
• Prior experience with the management of a retail start-up a plus
• Demonstrate a passion for the Brand
• Proven ability to successfully manage accounts
• Proven track record of building strong customer relationships (existing and new)
• Positive, pro-active and flexible
• Strong decision making skills and ability to work independently
• Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication and presentation skills – internal and external
• Strong attention to detail in all aspects of store management
• Sales Force experience a strong plus