Immediate opening. Any interest in an immediate interview?
Are you ready for your next career challenge? Would you like to work for one of the leading infrastructure companies in the US? If your answer is yes, and you are ready for a new opportunity, then consider this as your solution.
We have been retained by a top infrastructure company to find the best and brightest Scheduling Manager in the San Mateo, CA area. You will love the location, the people, the company, the work, the cost of living, the compensation and the quality of life.
Is this you??? – Scheduling Manager
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have a minimum of 8 years of similar construction scheduling experience or any equivalent combinations of training and/or related experience.
- Experienced in current Primavera software including resource and revenue loading.
- Thorough knowledge of diversified schedule engineering systems, principles and practices plus proven ability, creativity, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving unprecedented problems essential.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills required.
- Advanced degree and Professional Engineer registration is preferred
Scheduling Manager Summary
The Scheduling Manager is responsible for the development, planning and coordination of the entire schedule for the project and CPM. The scheduling manager will also be responsible for the supervision of scheduling staff.
- Manage and direct all planning and scheduling functions including time impact analysis, forensic analysis of changes, as built updating, narrative, and schedule revenue. Projects range from large, extensive project or group of smaller projects. Includes personnel administration and staffing activities, establishing objectives, providing technical direction and support, employee development, etc.
- Develop/implement project scheduling standards and procedures, monitor compliance, and initiate corrective measures as necessary.
- Insure all planning and scheduling activities such as schedule development, updates progress reporting and problem analysis activities comply with company and client requirements.
- Provide consultation to company personnel, A/E's, primes and subcontractors, clients, etc. in planning and schedule analysis providing options for problem solution.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's and/or project management's direction.
Permanent U.S. work authorization required; current and/or future sponsorship is not available.