This position includes focused responsibility for customer satisfaction, financials, people management, service delivery metrics and business growth.
- Effective management of a scheduling team, where delivery of installation, repair and annual maintenance services are completed with customer success as a primary objective.
- Implementing and maintaining processes targeted at efficient operations and positive employee experience.
- Aligning with Scheduling Team leadership in other global regions to best leverage technology and innovate processes. This alignment should improve the customer journey during scheduling of onsite installations, repairs and maintenance.
- Using metrics and quality measurements to optimize the customer experience during the scheduling process.
- Collaborate with Field Support management and Sales management to deliver a world class end to end customer experience.
- Promoting the Agilent Cross Lab "Insight to Outcome" brand among your organization.
- Actively fosters a quality and continuous improvement culture within the organization challenging the status quo to improve business operations as well as cost effectiveness.
RegionAmericasTravel RequiredOccasionalSecondary LocationsRequirements
- Bachelors, Masters or other higher education highly preferred; may consider applicants with an equivalent combination of education, training and relevant experience.
- 6+ years relevant experience including at least 3 years of leadership and/or management responsibilities.
- Requires proven management skills and the ability to design and execute processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of service business and understanding of the scheduling coordinator role and responsibilities
- Effective problem-solving skills; track record of successful conflict resolution
- Experience in managing service demands from a customer first orientation and with a sense of urgency to meet deliverables
- Solid understanding of contact center operations.
- Experience leading an organization through significant change, maintaining a positive and inspirational point of view.
- Effective interpersonal and cross-functional collaboration skills including strong influencing skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge about customer preferences, needs, and expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization.
- Must have proficient computer skills; experience and use of database software applications such as SAP, CRM, and Microsoft Office etc.