Arcadis is seeking a Scheduling Engineer/Database Administrator to join our Industrial Infrastructure team. This is an exciting position working remotely.
As a Scheduling Engineer/Database Administrator, you will apply your project controls experience to complete a variety of activities including, but not limited to project planning/scheduling, cost management, and earned value during all phases of Capital Projects. You will also provide planning expertise, coaching, and mentoring to Project Managers (PMs) and Directors on schedule utilization and advise on continuous improvement strategies for the commissioning of new pipelines and terminal facilities.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing weekly project status updates, including schedule and cost updates, forecasts, lookaheads, etc.
- Utilizing Acumen Fuse and other controls software to provide project and portfolio reporting.
- Auditing Primavera P6 coding across multiple projects within the program and provide coaching to scheduling team.
- Providing comprehensive schedule reports using data from client systems.
- Evaluating critical and near-critical activities and communicate information effectively to project teams.
- Providing schedule data quality reviews.
- Acting as planning/scheduling Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide consulting services on integration with PowerBI and Tableau.
- Providing data and insight to projects teams on project health and performance.
- Assisting the client IT team in developing dashboard reporting for projects.
- Ensuring appropriate application of change control process as related to scheduling activities.
- Reviewing project schedules provided by capital group to integrate for commissioning and client-acceptance of assets.
- Creating schedule templates for utilization on future projects.
- Working with commissioning leads to complete lessons learned and implement on future projects.
- Creating and presenting PowerPoint slides to update senior leadership on schedule and financial performance of projects.
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to present complex project information to senior leadership teams in Fortune 100 companies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office-based software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Advanced user of Primavera P6 software
- Functional understanding of PowerBI or Tableau
- Excellent written and oral communication skills #LI-RJ1
- Bachelor of Science degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a relevant discipline
- 7 years of applicable experience
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Construction Management, Engineering, or a relevant discipline
- 10 years of experience
- PMP or AACE certification