$150K — $200K *
Job #: R-00042776
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Category: Project Analysis
Schedule (FT/PT): Full Time
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the time
Potential for Telework: No
Clearance: Top Secret
Referral Eligibility: Eligible
APPLY NOW SAVE JOB
Share:share to facebookshare to twitter share to linkedin
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals. Driven by our talented workforce, the Federal Energy, Environment and Commerce Operation builds trust through an array of energy-related IT, environmental science and engineering solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
Command & Control
Leidos is looking for a high performing candidate to fill a position supporting the nation's nuclear deterrence mission with the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of Defense Programs as a Schedule Analyst on a major weapon acquisition program. Working with a high caliber and collaborative team, this role provides subject matter expertise to the federal program manager and project engineers as well as establishing programmatic liaison with project engineers at the national security laboratories and nuclear weapon production facilities who are engaged in managing technical work to modernize our nuclear weapon stockpile. This position requires an experienced person with demonstrated project scheduling expertise ideally developed during engagement with Federal and/or Defense agencies.
This is a full-time contractor-support position located on-site in the NNSA offices in Albuquerque, NM.
Responsibilities will include:
• Advising development and subsequent revisions of an integrated, resource loaded schedule for a multi-billion dollar project.
• Application of advanced scheduling methodologies, practices, knowledge, skills, and abilities in Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
• Integration with earned value management system.
• Presentations to teammates, company representatives, customer community, integrated product team and government program reviews including: integrated baseline reviews, monthly contract management reviews, weekly schedule status reviews, and monthly schedule reviews.
• Schedule analysis and reports consisting of critical path analysis reports. Development of various other schedule and earned value reporting and analysis to include: program schedule milestones/program events reports, monthly schedule earned value management performance status reports, and schedule comparison analysis, baseline variance analysis, schedule forecast variance analysis, schedule validity analysis and scrubbing.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with Primavera P6, Acumen 360 (Fuse and Risk) and Milestone Pro experience with Earned Value Management Systems
• Minimum of 8 years’ of relevant experience.
• DOE Q or DoD TS clearance required.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Prior experience in scheduling large, multi-organizational integrated resource loaded schedules.
• Prior experience with NNSA headquarters, NNSA field (e.g., SNL, LANL or LLNL) or the Department of Defense (e.g., Air Force, Navy, Army, DTRA).
• Prior experience in weapon systems engineering; requirements management, risk management and configuration management of large projects; and integrating work of multiple contractors.
• PMP certification is highly desired.
Valid through: 12/15/2020