The candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining detailed resource-loaded schedules for implementation, developmental and operational systems. The candidate will work with developmental and operational teams to develop detailed schedules and assists in keeping these schedules current, use or recommend automated tools such as MS Project, Primavera or program mandated software, and links project schedules with the overarching program, Investment Portfolio, functional area and/or other Integrated Master Plans (IMPs).
- Assist in defining and implementing schedule software (MS Project, Primavera, or specific program mandated software, etc.) management processes and procedures
- Implement schedule version control processes, policies and procedures
- Assist in maintaining and developing the environment for the overall Master Program/Project Schedule and or the integration of multiple project schedules into an overall Master Program Schedule
- Maintain the schedule product build, staging, testing, deployment and integration
- Define and implement schedule configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the schedule build process
- Develop schedule version control processes, policies and procedures and ensures that they are followed on development or operational schedule development and implementation projects
Active Top Secret Clearance with polygraph required
- Eight (8) years experience as a Scheduler in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- (Note: A Master's degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience)
- (Note: Four (4) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree, thereby reducing the requirement to six (6) years of experience)
- Shall have two (2) years of demonstrated experience managing a schedule for an engineering program involving hardware and software development and multiple sub-components using MS Project or Primavera
- Shall have successfully completed an advanced level MS Project or Primavera course and have demonstrated experience with MS Project and or Primavera.