Education Required:Bachelor's degree required, preferably in math, engineering, business, or the sciences.Skills Required:We are seeking a highly motivated individual with excellent quantitative skills for a Schedule Analysis position.
Successful applicants will be required to possess the following qualifications:
- At least 5 equivalent years of experience in schedule development, schedule risk assessments, schedule health analysis, integration and management
- Certification in scheduling by a recognized professional society/educational organization (i.e., PMI or DAU) is also desired
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills are required
- At least five (5) years of experience using Microsoft Project, Project Server or similar schedule tools is required
- Working knowledge of schedule management best practices such as critical path methodology, schedule quality, and schedule execution metrics