We are adding a SCCM OSD Engineer to our growing, high performing Application Support team to support Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 servers and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) within the Defense Heath Agency (DHA) Enterprise environment.
- Implement Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)/Department of Defense (DOD) technical standards and architecture within the infrastructure.
- Providing key technical support in day-to-day sustainment functions, but highly focused on SCCM Operating System Deployment (OSD).
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end process of OSD and be capable of configuring OSD in a dynamic manner that can create flexibility in the deployment process.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012 R2 Operating System and Roles
- PowerShell/scripting knowledge
- Experience managing SCCM collections, packages, applications, drivers, task sequences and images
- Experience deploying software and images to systems in an Enterprise environment
- Experience troubleshooting SCCM deployment failures, task sequence problems, OSD errors and SCCM components errors
- Ability to use OSD to perform PXE initiated, multicast, bootable media, stand-alone media and pre-staged media deployments.
- Ability to lock down and work with baseline Windows Image Format (WIM) files
- Experience working with the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) to automate desktop deployments, reduce deployment time and standardize images
- Understanding of the Software Library workspace, its nodes and appropriate use of the nodes
- Active Secret Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree, or equitable work experience, and 3 years’ experience in related technologies
- Proven experience working in an SCCM OSD environment
- Willingness to work in on-call environment
- Security+ CE preferred
Job Location San Antonio, Texas, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular