We are looking for SCCM/Exchange Admin for our client in Burlington, NC
Job Title: SCCM/Exchange Admin
Job Location: Burlington, NC
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
SSCM (Package and program management, application distribution, software updates)
- Good Knowledge of SCCM 2007\2012\1511
- Knowledge of SCCM Level 3 troubleshooting.
- Having good knowledge of SCCM custom reports.
- Good knowledge of SCCM product suites (SCCM Administrator Console, Remote tools,
- Software Distribution, Inventory, Software Metering, SCCM Server components and Operating
- System Deployment, MDT 2010, MDOP, Desired Configurations management).
- Day-To- Day SCCM Activities / Troubleshooting / Managing / Maintaining
- Application packaging configurations
- Good understanding of MSWindows server administration (e.g. MSWindows Server 2003/2008,2012,2016 WSUS, WINS/DNS/DHCP servers, print servers, etc.)
- Monthly reporting for Patching, Software Distribution, Build Management, etc using existing reports.
- Housekeeping tasks on SCCM
- Troubleshoot issues related to software delivery, patch management, inventory solution etc.
- Good Knowledge of SCCM design and architecture.
- Able to handle SCCM requests and escalations.
- Windows operating system deployment and management
- Scripting utilizing, PowerShell , VBS, and othertechnologies
- Patch management strategies utilizing SCCM
- Application Packaging (AdminStudio, InstallShield, App-V, etc.)
- Administration of Symantec End point Management.
- SCCM Activities (Troubleshooting, managing, maintaining, application packaging)
MS Exchange 2010 \ 2013 & Lync 2013
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Exchange
- Manage & maintain & administration knowledge of MS Exchange 2K10 and 2K13
- Understanding and supportexperience of SMTP and POP3
- ADC (Active Directory Connector)
- Mail Client administration MS Outlook 2010/2013, Office 365
MS Windows Server & Active Directory Administration:
- Data Center Migration and Server Commission and Decommissions Project
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Windows2012, 2008, Windows2003 servers.
- Administration of Windows2008, 2012 Active Directories
- Provide planning, direction, installation and support of an MS Active Directory infrastructure.
- File and Print Services administration and management.
- Windows Clustering, Monitoring and Management tools like HPOVO, SIM (System Insight Manager)
- Administration of NT backup on Windows2012/2008/2003 and 2 servers
- Installation and troubleshooting of the applications
- DELL hardware/storage knowledge.
- Setup and configure Dell blade servers