We are looking for SCCM Engineer for our client in Clayton, MO / Cary, NC
Job Title: SCCM Engineer
Job Location: Clayton, MO / Cary, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Should have knowledge in SCCM Infrastrucutre and its container structure.
- Should have deep understanding on Image deployment, Job application using SCCM environment.
- Should be able to work and resolve replication issues to variious client locations.
- Should have understanding on various Imaging engines and Windows7 Imaging process
- Should have a deep knowledge in simple and sequenced Software distribution and status reporting using SCCM.
- Should be able to handle test and release of applications using SCCM.
- Should be well versed with Microsoft patch release cycle and able to deploy patches using SCCM.
- Should be able to perform day-to-day monitoring of the SCCM Infrastructure.
- Should be able to resolve image, software and Patch deployment issues from server side as well as client side
- Should be able to generate custom reports using SQL queries.
- Should be able to handle the escalations raised by L1.
- Should be able to define and document all SCCM related process in the Organization. Also, provide training to
- Managing the SCCM database and performance tuning or own the interaction with DB team for the same.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Graduate in any Discipline
- Windows2003/2008, Active Directory
- Basic knowledge of MSI technology
- Expirience in Patch/Software Distribution and Image Deployment using SCCM
- Desired SCCM certifications
- Desired MCP/MCSA/MCTS/MCSE
- Desired ITIL v3