Job Title: SCCM Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: ????Clayton, MO
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Develop custom hardware/software profiles and components using Microsoft?s Windows Embedded platform.
- Requires detailed knowledge of Windows (Win 7/XP/VISTA/200x), windows registry, Applications, and computer drive imaging technologies (Symantec Ghost, Microsoft Image-X), and client platforms and related hardware.
- Applying modifications and customizations to the OS through registry modifications
- Scripting to install application and drivers into the images (VB or other)
- Knowledge of file based and sector based imaging.
- Developing utilities and processes to optimize images and installation procedures
- Develop and document design specification and build processes
- Troubleshooting/debugging software and hardware problems related to the operating system or supporting applications, drivers, and services.
- Work closely with otherdevelopers to ensure design compliance and operating
- System compatibility with system and platform specific applications.
- Technical Requirements
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Graduate in any Discipline
- Experience in Handling Windows Imaging Project
- Good Command on ImageX or similar tool
Other Skills / Experience:
- Experience in Linux/Unix platforms installation & imaging.
- Experience in Microsoft?s OEM Pre-installation Kit (OPK) tools
- Experience in software development, processes, and methods
- QA/Software Testing/Troubleshootingexperience.
- Knowledge of PXE and DHCP functionality