Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is seeking an SCCM Engineer to join our team in Washington, DC.
Security Clearance: Active Public Trust Level 6 is Required!
- Identify and define requirements, design, develop, install, configure, test, and implement information systems technology solutions to large-scale federal enterprise environments.
- Function as the lead engineer for the implementation and Tier 3-level support of Microsoft SCCM 2012 in an environment which consists of over 15,000 user desktop workstations, laptops, and servers.
- Support the Operating System (OS) patching infrastructure such as WSUS as it applies to mandatory security updates to the enterprise in addition to offering recommendations for improving/enhancing the current software distribution processes and procedures.
- Systems integration engineer with senior level (8 plusyears) experience with identifying and defining requirements, designing, developing, installing, configuring, testing, and implementing information systems technology solutions to large-scale federal enterprise environments.
- Experienced in the installation, configuration, and utilization of MS SCCM 2012 to deploy/patch software packages to thousands of desktop workstations, laptops, and servers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SCCM 2012’s: Architecture, Sites, Collections Distribution points, SCCM database, Windows Server 2008R2+Active Directory, MDT deployment technologies
- Utilization of change management/change control processes and procedures.
- Proven experience in documenting system requirements, design, implementation, and operations document deliverables.
- Independent, self-starting, innovative, deadline-driven, mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field plus five (5) years of hands-on, related systems engineering experience or eight (8) years of hands-on, related systems engineering experience in lieu of the bachelor’s degree.
- Experienced in identifying/capturing requirements, designing, developing, system and security testing, documenting, and implementing large scale enterprise information technology projects/solutions.
- Four year college degree
- ITIL Foundations certification or related