We are looking for SCCM Architect for our client in Houston, TX
Job Title: SCCM Architect
Job Location: ?Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- SCCM architect Performs upgrades and patching
- Assists in scoping and requirements for packaging team
- Packaging experience is preferred
- The System Client Configuration Manager (SCCM) Administrator provides operation and technical engineering support for the implementation, testing, integration, and sustainment of SCCM. Candidate will provide application technology and server support in a large-scale Enterprise environment. Responsibilities include the design, deployment, and administration of SCCM. Additional responsibilities include automation via SCCM, Operating System Deployments (OSD) and the use of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT).
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduatedegree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or Management Information Systems and 5+ years IT Application Scripting experience.
- Experience in engineering of SCCM setups and configurations to implement upgrades to new versions of SCCM.
- Ability to architect in an enterprise environment and hand off to the operations team to carry out.
- Be able to multi-task and serve as a project lead or team player in a fast-paced environment with the ability to help out in areas outside of expertise if necessary.
- Identify processes that are currently being done manually, or inefficiently, and find ways to automate (Via SCCM, Powershell, etc.).
- Utilized MDT and SCCM to develop images for automated operations.
- Successfully create refresh (hard-link migration) and replace Operating System Deployment (OSD) task sequences for Windows 7 to 10 using Zero/Lite Touch Installations, WAIK, USMT, and MDT integration.
- Manage drivers and create OSD Task Sequences for new hardware models.
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end process of OSD and be capable of configuring OSD in a dynamic manner that can create flexibility in the deployment process.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server 2016 Operating System and Roles.
- PowerShell/scripting knowledge.
- Experience managing SCCM collections, packages, applications, drivers, task sequences and OS images.
- Experience deploying software and images to systems in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience troubleshooting SCCM deployment failures, task sequence problems, OSD errors and SCCM components errors.
- Ability to use OSD to perform PXE initiated, multicast, bootable media, stand-alone media and pre-staged media deployments.
- Experience working with the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) to automate desktop deployments, reduce deployment time and standardize images.
- Active Directory Group Policies
- Working knowledge of Symantec ITMS
- Microsoft certifications desired
- Working knowledge and understanding Citrix XenApp
- Working knowledge of Citrix Receiver.