Job Title :- SCCM Administrator
Location :- Houston,Tx
Duration :- Fulltime
- Systems Center Configuration Manager 2012architecture and administration, including patch management (WSUS) and client remediation.
- Maintain the System Center Endpoint Protection and make sure the signatures are up to date all the time. Remediate SCEP client issues when necessary.
- Manage projects and tasks to completion, including conducting meetings, creating/maintaining schedules, leading project teams, and updating documentation.
- Deploying GPOs, across multiple domains, which affect the client machines or end users.
- Create/modify SCCM, WQL, SQL reports.
- Providing MDM support for mobile devices, tablets, etc. (XenMobile).
- Resolving Remedy incident tickets that are escalated for Tier 3 support from the Service Desk.
- Providing desktop/laptop/mobile solutions for different functionalities required from the main offices and field locations (where several real time applications run on the client machines, for measurement and management of the pipelines and such).
- Verify data stored locally on client machines is backed up. (HP’s Connected Data Protector).
- Setting up and managing the remote management tools and standards. (Dameware).
- Virtualizing the client applications using App-V.
- Upgrading and maintaining all the tools and infrastructure necessary to provide the above services.
- Write Powershell or VB scripts for batch jobs.
- Participate in disaster recovery (BCP) environment setups and processes.
- Participate in after hour on-call rotations.
- Solid hands-on experience with Systems Center Configuration Manager 2012. (4+ years)
- Application/Package deployment, Distribution Point remediation, OSD (including driver packaging), Patch Management, USMT, Asset Intelligence, Internet-based Client Management (4+ years)
- Experience with the Mobile Device Management products such as XenMobile, MobileIron, Airwatch. (2+ years)
- Management/Team lead experience (2+ years).
- Technical knowledge and past experience using Active Directory and managing Group Policies (4+ years)
- Technical knowledge and past experience in application packaging (AdminStudio/Wise), application virtualization (App-V) (2+ years).
- Experience working on an infrastructure type team, interacting with several other teams, supporting at least 10,000 client machines spread geographically across multiple sites and multiple domains.
- Past experience interacting with customers at various levels within the organization (including the executive level).
- Candidate must be able to work under deadlines and quick turnaround projects like Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Ability to maintain a positive and friendly attitude all the time.
- ITIL certification
- Microsoft (or other) Certifications on SCCM/GPO/Security
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering
- SCCM 2016, Windows10, Office 2016
- Six Sigma, PMP Certification.