The System Engineer will provide application technology and server support in a large-scale IT enterprise. Candidate will work in a large-scale Enterprise environment using Systems Center Configuration Manager and Tanium Endpoint Solution.
- The design, deployment, and troubleshooting of SCCM.
- Five (5) years of information systems development experience including systems analysis and design techniques for the implementation of large-scale computer systems.
- Manage enterprise images and driver packages.
- Distribute new enterprise images (OSD) to distribution points and EUDs.
- Update enterprise images to distribution points and EUDs.
- Distribute new enterprise driver packages to distribution points and EUDs.
- Update enterprise driver packages to distribution points and EUDs.
- Distribute new enterprise boot WIMs to distribution points.
- Update enterprise boot WIMs to distribution points.
- Assist and lead troubleshooting local site image deployments
- Assist and lead troubleshooting local site driver packages
- Assist and lead troubleshooting local site task sequences
- Develop and maintain OSD templates
- Creation and assistance with driver packages
- Coordination, scheduling, and deployment of applications and updates. Deployment to enterprise managed systems and EUDs.
- Deployment of non-IAVA applications to EUDs and servers.
- Deployment of IAVA applications to EUDs and servers
- Management and coordination of the enterprise maintenance window.
- Assistance with troubleshooting of deployments.
- Direct Tanium Administration Knowledge.
- Familiar with Tanium core modules such as Interact and Patch.
- Ability to develop questions for polling endpoints Report finding to upper level management with recommendation on how to correct issues.
- 5+ years of experience in SCCM 2012 required.
- 3+ years of experience in Tanium required.
- 8+ years of systems engineering/administration experience in Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Operating certification (i.e. MCSA/SCCM) and Security+ CE (Required)
- IAVA management and STIG experience
- ACAS scanning and POA&M Development
- Understanding local system settings and GPO
- SCCM Log and SQL reporting experience (SCCM built in SQL)
- Understanding of app deployments
- DoD and/or Medical Health systems experience
- Active Directory and DNS
- Application packaging