$150K - $160K(Ladders Estimates)
SCADA Commissioning Support Engineer needs Technical expertise of PowerSCADA Operations (CitectSCADA) or other SCADA system
SCADA Commissioning Support Engineer requires:
• 5+ years relevant experience
• Graphics generation proficiency
• Sequence of Operation proficiency
• Engineering proficiency
• Commissioning and Test Script proficiency
• Familiarity with PLC/PAC Platforms
SCADA Commissioning Support Engineer duties:
full-time on-site support of client SCADA Control Systems used in a Building Management application in a Data Center.
Provide direct technical support to Construction Systems Integrator and/or General Contractor
• Ensure adherence to Project Playbook.
• Ensure proper loading of all software tools to be used on site.
• SCADA Server setup, redundancy configuration
• OPC UA installation. configuration and troubleshooting
• Set IP addresses and operational modes for servers and IO Devices
• Backup and Restore SCADA Projects
• Install patches
• System Admin (add users, troubleshoot communication to PLC (OFSUA) and direct Modbus devices
• Version Control Processes
Valid Through: 2019-11-1