The SBL Sales Consultant sells stadium builders licenses (SBLs) and Mina Memberships for the San Francisco 49ers at Levi’s® Stadium. The role requires achievement of individual revenue goals contributing to an overall team goal. This position is an integral part of the 49ers Revenue Team and supports an integrated operation that includes Sales, Ticketing, Marketing, and Business Strategy & Analytics departments.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Focuses on prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations and closing sales.
- Researches sales prospects for cold outreach efforts.
- Sets and conducts appointments with leads generated from lists including past buyers, hand raisers and engagement based leads.
- Accountable for certain levels of activity (calls and appointments), appointment goals and closed sales goals.
- Conducts sales appointments with clients both in person and over the phone.
- Conducts a minimum number of weekly appointments.
- Achieves monthly targets and submits monthly individual sales reports to Director, SBL & Group Sales.
- Communicates creative revenue generating ideas to supervisor that can be implemented for overall group sales team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Ability to use focus on a speaker using verbal and non-verbal clues to understand their message, comprehend the information and thoughtfully.
- Ability to create a relationship of trust and loyalty by delivering accessible, efficient, and reliable services and products for and external stakeholders.
- Able to communicate confidently and competently to all types of audiences within a variety of delivery methods.
- Ability to achieve planned objectives through completing relevant tasks and focus.
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage time effectively, while balancing and prioritizing multiple or competing tasks.
- Communicates orally and in writing in a clear, concise and impartial manner.
- Strong teamwork and relationship management skills; works effectively with all personalities to support a strong, unified sales culture.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree and 3-5 years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, Archtics TM, DialSource and DocuSign.