Responsible for overseeing the closing of all SBA 7(a) loans in compliance with Bank and SBA Policy. Directly supports the closing functions and is accountable for complete, thorough, and accurate documentation which must be maintained clearly in the SBA files.
Bachelor degree with 6 years experience working in a credit administration role with SBA servicing, closing, and/or underwriting experience.
High school diploma or GED with 10 years experience working in a credit administration role with SBA servicing, closing, and/or underwriting experience.
Minimum of 2 years experience working directly with SBA closings.
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Detailed knowledge of loan closing documentation and requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret and discuss legal documents.
- Independently resolve complex closing situations to create win-win solutions for the client and the Bank.
- Ability to excel in a team environment, manage multiple tasks concurrently, and priortize.
- Proficient with computers, software, applications and applicable mainframe systems.
- Strong influencing skills.