Our client, a prominent and growing Bank is looking to hire a SBA Business Development Officer in San Francisco, CA.
The successful SBA - Business Development Officer will have these general responsibilities:
- Generate SBA loans, deposits and fee income for the Bank through prospecting, outside calling, networking and referrals.
- Develop and implement marketing activities and initiatives within the budget.
- Evaluate business and personal financial statements and cash flow to determine whether to pursue loan opportunities.
- Look for opportunities to expand customer relationships through cross-selling products and services.
- Manage broker relationships and work effectively with employees, customers and vendors.
- Develop and maintain a referral source database for SBA marketing.
- Assist bank in the promotion of all product lines offered.
- Discuss prospects/referrals and formulate sales strategies with Bank colleagues.
- Generate loans that maintain an acceptable level of performance.
Requirements for SBA - Business Development Officer:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- Must have 5+ years of SBA work experience, primarily business development.
- Excellent knowledge of Bank asset and liability products.
- Excellent analytical and financial analysis skills.
- Thorough understanding of banking services.
- Advanced credit analysis skills and knowledge of credit analysis tools.
- Strong project management skills and ability to priorities and manage deals with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated sales skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage confidential information and materials.
- Highly proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must have working knowledge of compliance and regulatory issues related to SBA (7) and 504 loans.