- Perform marketing efforts to include outside direct calls, group presentations, direct mail campaigns as appropriate to achieve production goals.
- Perform site visits on properties representing new loan requests as well as follow up on existing borrower properties.
- Responsible for accurate and complete presentation of financial and background data on loan requests.
- Oversee real estate market trends, prices, and lease rates in order to competently present loan for approval and to keep Bank advised of economic impacts.
- Partner in the servicing and collection of loans in markets of responsibility as required by the Bank and SBA.
- Monitor progress of construction projects which were generated.
- Maintain an expert working knowledge of all SBA policies and SOP guidelines regarding eligibility.
· Demonstrate compliance with all bank regulations that apply to your position, and keep up to date on regulation changes.
- Maintain working knowledge of our policies and procedures regarding the Bank Secrecy Act, Regulation CC, Regulation E, Bank Security and other regulations that apply to your position.
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of business, accounting, or finance or equivalent work experience required
- 7-10 years of prior work experience as a SBA Business Development Officer with a proven successful sales track record required
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Demonstrated ability to develop new and sustainable referral sources and generate leads.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to organize and prioritize, manage and perform multiple tasks.
- Detail-oriented and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage internal and external customer relationships.