As the CGP Integration Director for SB&I, you’ll join a team that will drive Nike’s cross-enterprise execution of Nike’s “half the impact” innovation portfolio. Specifically, you will support the development of how Sustainability will be integrated into Nike’s Category GamePLAN. You’ll facilitate and connect with a network of stakeholders across Nike to assess the key areas of Category GamePLAN and relevant functional GamePLAN and propose process & tool solutions for integrating sustainability.
You’ll create key assets to support the implementation of key changes to the Game Plan. You will partner with business functions to build organization readiness transition plans to adopt process/tool changes. Finally, you’ll support the SB&I Business Integrations stakeholder engagement model – making it easy and frictionless for our business partners to work with SB&I. Ultimately, you'll support strategic shifts by efficiently driving changes to Nike GamePLAN throughout Nike’s enterprise.
- Develop strategy and plan across SB&I to integrate sustainability into our CGP processes (Strategy, Development, Alignment, Global Readiness, Marketplace Readiness, Consumer Readiness and In-market.)
- Assess CGP processes & tools and identify areas for sustainability focus, KPIs, accountabilities and decision support at key gates and dates
- Assess functional GamePLAN processes & identify areas for sustainability focus, KPIs, accountabilities and decision support (Innovation, Design, Brand, Categories, Product, Merchandising, Sales & Geographies).
- Work across and partner with business functions & their respective functional GamePLANs: Innovation, Design, Brand, Categories, Product, Merchandising, Sales & Geographies to integrate sustainability into key gates.
- Accountable for being solution oriented and actively providing options / recommendations for issues & risks
- Partner with business functions to drive and manage integration of CGP sustainability processes, as necessary, such as:
- Provide business analysis for key aspects of ideation, pilot and process development and delivery
- Manage project success/delivery criteria and monitor and reports on the realization of project success against criteria
- Track risk management plan, analyzes risk for criticality, probability, and impact
- Develop & support execution of business adoption and transition plans (both internal to Nike functions and external to Supplier)
- Support Business Integration stakeholder engagement model through development of key communications; partnering collaboratively across SB&I and develop key business relationships.