- Design and analysis of satellite attitude determination and control systems.
- ADCS hardware performance specification including reaction wheel and torque rod sizing, sensor noise and performance characteristics, redundancy and fault management.
- Develop high fidelity 6 degree of freedom single and multi-vehicle simulation using C++.
- Implement closed loop pointing, orbit raising, and station keeping algorithms.
- Analyze platform stability to ensure low jitter of line-of-sight instruments.
- Various first principles derived analyses.
- Bachelor's degree in physics or an engineering discipline.
- Software development experience in C++ or Python.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree or PhD in physics or an engineering discipline.
- Demonstrated project or professional experience in either satellite attitude determination and control or