Satellite Communications and RF Systems Engineer
Perform conceptual systems design, simulation, link analysis, hardware trade studies, technical tradeoffs, and costing for civilian and military satellite communications and RF system design concepts for both space and ground segments.
Lead technical teams to develop system concepts, prototypes, perform related studies.
: Required Qualifications:
- MS degree in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ direct experience in modern satellite RF communications and RF systems design, development, simulation (MATLAB, SystemVue, or equivalent) and operations.
- Experience in RF hardware design and/or testing.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Clear thinking, good interpersonal skills, and effective communications skills.
Desired Qualifications: PhD degree in electrical engineering. Experience with software-defined radios, antennas, RF characterization and measurements to Ka-band or beyond, military satellite communications systems.