$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
CACI is seeking a self-starter, highly motivated software engineer with the ability to research and evaluate an existing satellite and ground environment simulation system, identify opportunities to update/modernize for future releases.
What You'll Get to Do:
You will be responsible for reconstituting the simulation software and hardware in our Colorado Springs office, review existing documentation and system capabilities, develop and execute a plan to modernize the simulation system. You will work independently with limited supervision, researching the legacy system while working to incorporate upgrades.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Education: University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
Experience: 5 years of related work experience
MS Access database management
SuSE/Linux Administrator proficiency
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
RF and/or System Engineering experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Colorado Springs-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18