Responsible for producing complex, efficient, error free SAS programs, related documentation and for providing maintenance to existing programs.Job Description:
- Assist other programmers in program design, testing and debugging to improve departmental production.
- Design, write, test and document Base SAS programs, subroutines, and scripts to meet project objectives.
- Define requirements, analyze, design, enhance, and develop reporting methods to efficiently and effectively fulfill corporate initiatives and planning/development objectives.
- Extract data from large databases, including DB2, Teradata and Oracle, through SAS.
- Effectively administer reporting solutions in a rapid application development environment ensuring short term proof of concepts meet long term obje