Responsible for Enterprise analytics and reporting performing end to end analysis to show fraud performance and metrics at an Enterprise level and at detailed unit and segment level. This position requires interaction across multiple business partners to understand and develop metrics and understand processes. Responsibilities also include ability to conduct ad-hoc analysis as needed and present the data to stakeholders. Key functions involve working with the Transformation pillar teams to support the setup of the data infrastructure, data mart designs and maps, maintain repository of centralized data definitions and methodologies, working with other partners within EFMC to understand data needs, sharereporting with stakeholders within and outside of EFMC, and participate in routines with various stakeholders for data reviews and make recommendations where gaps exist. Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced fraud environment. Proven track record of converting concepts to analysis to cases for change in business environment. Experience with Risk and gap analysis, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks. Strong analytic skills including the ability to take complex issues and break them down to simple solutions. 2-5 years analytics and reporting experience.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain centralized reporting in collaboration with EFMC and line of business partners
- Develop Enterprise executive dashboards and reporting
- Support data management and setup of Enterprise wide data marts and table views
- Conduct analytics to identify business opportunities and recommendations
- Presenting reporting results at various forums internal and external to EFMC
- Work with cross functional project teams to bring the teams to consensus on definitions and metrics
- Support setup of infrastructure for centralized repositories and data definitions
- Conduct variance analysis and reporting
- Gather data from various sources and areas
- Review data for completeness and accuracy
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5+ years of SAS & SQL experience
- Excel and other applications to support large data aggregation and management
- Advanced data analytics in a big data environment within a risk & fraud function is ideal
- Experience in reporting and automation tools
- Data and reporting experience and attention to detail
- Ability to create trend reports and discuss anomalies with cross functional teams
- Ability to present the data and communication skills
- Manage, structure, and consolidate large amounts of data (building in validation to ensure accuracy)
- Ability to collect, organize and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective multi-tasker, able to manage multiple files
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with machine learning and/or other advanced data mining technique such as Python/R/Java, etc.
- Experience with statistical modeling techniques including matching algorithm, time-series analysis, user profiling, clustering and classification.
- Tableau and MicroStrategy experience a plus
- Knowledge of ORCIT and Ops Risk Loss Reporting is a plus
- Knowledge of processes, products represented by data (enables validation, resolution); Operational risk and fraud experience Data analysis experience and attention to detail
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Experience with financial institutions in the area of fraud analytics and risk management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, a team player with open mind.
- Experience with digitalbanking, payments and/or payment networks.
- Experience with FinTech solution vendors and/or consulting projects implementation.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and passionate about innovation.
- Master degree in quantitative discipline, economics, statistics or computer science desired.
Job number: 17075654