Project manager to conduct new installations of customer environments and Flash-related hosted customer upgrades; must have managed software installation and upgrade projects; waterfall methodology experience
· Current PMP certification.
· Required Criminal Justice Experience
· Experience with external customers.
· Consulting, project or program management experience.
· Bachelor's degree in a business, marketing, or computer science-related field.
· Experience as a Project Manager in a software development environment and software implementations.
· MS Project proficiency.
· Knowledge of Project Management practice procedures and tools.
· Strong leadership, project management, communication and facilitation skills (including meeting content/agenda and proactive/creative management of issues).
· Experience with full-cycle project management of software development projects in a hosted environment.
· Understanding of the software development life cycle.
· Good problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
Ability to understand and translate complex technical and business information to internal/external audiences.
Valid through: 1/26/2021
$275K + equity tbd