We are looking for SAS Resiliency Technical Analyst for our client in Princeton, NJ
Job Title: SAS Resiliency Technical Analyst
Job Location: Princeton, NJ
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Serve as the Primary Technical Strategist and Analyst in supporting multiple, multi-year Enterprise Resiliency projects:
- the upgrade of the current SAS framework to a web-based architectureWork with the SAS vendor to evaluate features available on web-based version and Coordinate activities with Infrastructure, Operations and other groups to implement solutions
- Determine the Merck assets that currently utilize server-and PC-based versions of SAS, and create a detailed device inventory and detailed transition plan for updating to the web-based version
- Assess MRL systems for potential inclusion in the SAS upgrade
- Initiate and monitor a vendor POC to determine the suitability of the proposed SAS solution, gather and document feedback from POC participants
- Partner with the users and teams included in the project, gather configuration requirements and manage implementation with vendor or internal Merck resources the evaluation of Merck vendor partners' systems resiliency
- Establish standards for vendor partner assessments based on internal Merck resiliency standards
Evaluate vendor resiliency by:
- Reviewing internal vendor standards for enterprise resiliency
- Reviewing SDLC and GxP documentation submitted by vendors as evidence of resiliency
- Based on results of the evaluation:
- create a methodology to test vendor resiliency for vendor-hosted software applications
- write test plans and test protocols
- work with a testing team and/or participate in testing
- document and report out on the results of testing along with recommendations were improvements for either vendor or Merck systems are identified
- Manage and perform planning and status reporting, including KPI metrics as needed
- Understand technical and operational processes and the current environment in which they operate.
- Execute GxP mandated validation activities for solutions across all phases of SDLC.
- Ensure accurate record-keeping of all updates is in place
- Support various process, policy, and program element improvements.
- Ability to self-manage relevant workload (time management and prioritization).
Required Qualification/ Education:
- Undergraduate degree in computer systems or similar discipline or minimum of 5 years' work experience in computer systems
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the areas of Information Systems with special reference to SAS configuration and SAS implementations
- General knowledge of pharmaceutical software applications, operating systems and web-based applications
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with GxP IT qualification and validation
- A minimum of 2 years' experience general IT assessments/evaluations via detailed documentation reviews
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to document user feedback and user requirements along with preparing presentations on project details for diverse management teams
- Able to work effectively with dispersed support teams to meet Enterprise Resliency objectives.
- Must be able to effectively work in a cross-functional core team in a matrix organization.
- Relationship building skills with client organizations and users.
- Ability to thrive in a complex and dynamic work environment.
- Facilitation / workshop management skills.
- Good written, communication, and presentation skills.