We are looking for SAS Qlikview Developer for our client in Tampa, FL
Job Title: SAS Qlikview Developer
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type: Contract 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience of performing descriptive and/or in-depth analysis for problem solving and to help decision making, by extracting, cleaning, summarizing, tabulating and formatting data using tools such as SQL, SAS.
- Expertise in using various SAS procedures like Proc Sort, Contents, Transpose, Print, Format, Export Report, Summary, Tabulate, Datasets, Freq, Means, Gplot and etc.
- Expertise in different methods of data extraction and reporting (SAS, Business Objects, Excel VBA)
- Creation of stored processes, Assigning Libraries, metadata setup and testing using SAS
- Modification of existing Reports, development of new Reports and testing using Base, Advanced SAS and SAS ODS.
- Proficiency in SAS Enterprise Guide process flow programming.
- Integrating SAS environment with Qlikview to generate reports and dashboard
- Build and maintaining QVDs and QVWs
- Create different Charts in Dashboards
- Design dashboard & building business logic for creation of reports.
- Experience of working on BI reporting for Healthcare industry including Claims, Capitation, Enrollment, Eligibility and CMSAuditReporting.
- A strong contributor towards knowledge management activities including project documentation, user manuals and other technical documentation.
- Good to have experience with development and testing of the CMS Part C and Part D auditreports using SAS and Qlikview.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks individually as well as in a team.
- Coordination with various functional and technicalonsite and offshore teams.
- Possess strong ability to quickly adapt to new applications and platforms.
- Experience with MS Excel functions that include creating standardized reports, utilizing vLookups, pivot tables, filtering and formulas to generate desired results
- Ability to work independently as well as leading in a team environment
- Perform unit Testing cases and script review.
- Involve in System testing / UAT & resolve issues.