Insmed understands that its most valuable resource is its employees. We place great value on the unique skills, talents and qualities that each of our employees brings to our company. We are building a world-class team with a focus on innovation, teamwork and the desire and ability to change the way our patients live.
Insmed is a fast-paced, high-energy organization that seeks talented individuals who are leaders in their respective functional areas of expertise, who are creative problem solvers and who have the desire to make a difference.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Biostatistics, the incumbent will provide statistical programming and analytic support clinical studies. As a team member of the Insmed Biostatistics function, the incumbent will be working interactively with functional colleagues from Clinical Operations, Data Management and Project Management.
This position will be responsible for SAS programming and statistical analytics for clinical study and other data. Specifically, the incumbent will have the following job responsibilities:
- Creation of CDISC compliant SDTM and ADaM datasets using SAS
- Creation of SAS macros and other utility programs
- Performing statistical analysis, generating analytic reports, tables, figures, and slides in support of clinical study and otherreports
- Professional development to enhance knowledge, skills, communication, scientific methodology, operational efficiency, and compliance with policies, regulations, and corporate standards and processes
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech (preferred) or related industry
- Solid programming background and advanced SAS programming skills required. Pharmaceutical experience is desired while strong background in SAS programming from related industry will also be considered.
- Other statistical software knowledge is a plus (R, S-Plus, WinBugs, etc)
- Programming skills or experiences with VBA, C++, Python, etc. are helpful
- Must have good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness.
- Must successfully exhibit Insmed’s five (5) core corporate competencies of: Strive for Excellence, Accountability, Drive to Succeed, Collaboration and Solutions Orientation.
- Individuals must demonstrate the ability to interact successfully in a dynamic and culturally diverse workplace.