SAS Data Analyst/Statistician
- Work with the Project PI(s) to achieve the goals of the projects. Provide guidance in appropriate statistical methods as well as input into future design and methodology of studies.
- Maintain and manipulate databases; including establishing, testing, and modifying data sets.
- Performs statistical analyses, design surveys, work with different means of survey delivery including on-line.
- Provide relevant statistical and project status reports.
- Perform literature searches and write scientific reports/papers.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Knowledge of statistics and study design; proficiency in SAS or SPSS including programming and use of statistical procedures; knowledge of databases and other software such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access 2003 and 2007; experience in data management, statistical analysis of longitudinal or repeated measurement data; ability to communicate effectively; excellent writing skills; knowledge of qualitative data analytic procedures preferred but not required.
Minimum Education/Training Requirements: Master's or Doctoral degree in Biostatistics, Measurement, or related field.
Minimum Experience: 2 to 4 years of academic or clinical research-related experience.