• Program manager level experience of at least five years in SAP implementations
• Experience in developing and presenting clear and concise solutions
• Multiple years of experience in functional/implementation/ Sustain experience on various SAP modules (ECC and/or S4), SAP IS-Utilities etc.
• Good knowledge of IS-Utilities Billing, Device Management and FICA
• An ideal candidate would have a minimum of 8 plus years Utilities Industry experience and 10 years of SAP experience
• Experience with Big 4 SAP System Integrator is a plus.
An ideal candidate should have worked in the industry for some years and / or as a business focused consultant for some years (consulting kind of roles will be required). The candidate should have some exposure to SAP Enterprise Architect kind of experience for some years and top up with some presales experience (sales mind set will be a key soft factor to evaluate)
• Reporting to the Head of SAP Solutions Group, the SAP Industry Partner - Utilities is responsible for Growth in SAP Utilities, both with existing and acquiring new customers
• Create and execute Business Strategy to grow Our Client's SAP footprint in Utility Industry
• Create Thought leadership and mind share for Our Client's SAP Utility in the marketplace.
• Should have Utilities Industry Domain experience
• Should have deep SAP skills in Utilities, preferably in IS-Utilities
• Role will mean about 40% internal (SAP Practice) facing and 60% external (clients partners / Customer) facing
• External facing will involve bringing the best of SAP and utilities industry trends to customers
• Internal facing will involve bringing the best of SAP trends to the practice and advising practice on development of solutions / accelerators
• Should be well versed in digital, cloud and automation areas.
• Closely work with Global SAP Delivery leadership to deliver the SAP engagements
• Ensure use of Our Client's delivery methodologies
• Develop and manage the Customer relationships
• Manage the teams in functional as well as technical areas
• Manage and Coach Delivery lead/Program Managers
• Thorough understanding of the deliverables in SAP Engagements
• Ability to lead Due diligence, Transition, Roadmap and Strategies
• Deep understanding of Business trends, Benchmarks, Best Practices and changing customer needs in SAP Utilities
• Ability to present to senior management at CxO level and influence the decision makers
• Communicate competitive intelligence from the field
• Master's degree preferred