SAP UI5 Fiori Agile Developer
Global consulting company
Green Card holder or a US Citizen ONLY
**Do not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen**
Extensive Travel required
location: New York/New Jersey, travel role
**Candidate must be able to start within two weeks without restriction**
- 5+ years experience with SAP UI5/Fiori
- Extensive with 2+ FLC (blueprint to go-live or support)
- Extensive knowledge of Agile
- Front End/UI5 developer who has prior experience developing custom UI5 / Fiori apps using an SAP backend on Hana Cloud Platform.
- Hands-on experience in developing custom SAP UI5 applications using OData services from SAP backend.
- Hands-on experience in enhancing custom UI5 applications using SAP Web IDE. Enhancing OData Services is good to have.
- Understanding of End to End Mobile App development.
- Good Understanding of SAPUI5 library and Design patterns.
- Good understanding on HANA Cloud Platform & HANA Cloud Platform Mobile Services .
- Good debugging skills (using Chrome browser).
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
- Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- Must be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
- College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
- A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena