We are looking for SAP Treasury Management Lead for our client in Columbia, SC
Job Title: SAP Treasury Management Lead
Job Location: Columbia, SC
- SAP ARCHITECT WITH 5+ YEARS OF COMBINED EXPERIENCE IN SAP TREASURY MODULE WITH PREVIOUS TM/BANKINGEXPERIENCE TO INCLUDE E.B.S PROCESSING.
- MUST HAVE GOOD FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE OF ALL SAP MODULES
- GOOD OVERVIEW OF EDI, WORKFLOW, ABAP, AND ENHANCEMENT FRAMEWORK, ETC
- EXPERIENCE IN ALL PHASES OF SYSTEMS IMPLEMENTATION INCLUDING ANALYSIS AND DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, DOCUMENTATION, TESTING, PRODUCTION IMPLEMENTATION, AND SUPPORT.
- DEMONSTRATED ABILITY AND WILLINGNESS TO INVESTIGATE, DIAGNOSE, AND SOLVE COMPLEX PROBLEMS QUICKLY.
- DEMONSTRATED ABILITY AND WILLINGNESS TO LEARN HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED SAP IMPLEMENTATIONS
- DEMONSTRATED ABILITY TO WORK INDEPENDENTLY IN A SMALL TEAM ENVIRONMENT, TO COLLABORATE WELL WITH OTHERS AND TO COORDINATE WITH NUMEROUS TEAMS AND PEOPLE TO ACCOMPLISH GOALS AND ASSIGNMENTS.
- DEMONSTRATED ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE COMPLEX PROBLEMS AND ISSUES IN A CONCISE MANNER (ORAL/WRITTEN) TO CUSTOMERS, PEERS AND UPPER MANAGEMENT.
- PROVEN ABILITY TO MANAGE MULTIPLE TASKS WITHIN TIGHT TIMEFRAMES WHILE MAINTAINING A HIGH DEGREE OF ACCURACY AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- Lead all research of current SAP disbursement date file configuration transmitted to current print facilities and future print facilities.
- Develop business requirements document delineating necessary configuration required for successful SAP data transmission to future check printing facility
- Manage and document all test files and data transmissions until success as determined by STO and accepted by end-users
- Participate in meetings (on-site as necessary) with STO, printing facility and Department of Administration until completion of project.
- Provide bi-monthly comprehensive and thorough documentation including but not limited to requirements, specifications, test conditions, test plans, and test data
- Responsible for development and maintenance of SAP software applications as necessary
- Work with the functional analysts to identify configuration needs and possible solutions within the SAP Treasury Model
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- FI- Four years
- Treasury Management-four years.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
- FM-ONE YEAR
- FI CERTIFICATION PREFERRED
- BANKING/E.B.S. PROCESSING PREFERRED
- CONFIGURATION/IMPLEMENTATION/POST GO-LIVE SUPPORTPREFERRED