Telesto Group ? Demystifying Application Lifecycle Management
Founded in 2001, we are a specialty provider of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) competency analysis and improvement. At Telesto Group, we strive to be the partner of choice to educate our clients and prepare them for change through our collaborative approach from strategy to implementation of their ALM solutions.
Our proven experts focus on client context - not just tools. We provide impartial, sustainable solutions delivered through an effective and efficient process-driven approach that values people, process, and organization.
At Telesto Group, we go the extra mile; it?s part of who we are. We are continuously challenging ourselves to enhance the IT operations landscape in each of our clients.
We are in the process of identifying a world-class SAP Training Specialist - Development to join our Federal Sector Practice Area as a Telesto Group full-time employee or 1099 consultant.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- Assist in developing the training curricula for the relevant functional areas (MM, TM, BI, FI and Logistics) and training scope with team leads and program owners
- Assist in defining the training modules needed for the relevant functional area and assist in determining the appropriate delivery mechanism of the training material
- Utilization of training tools and software (i.e. uPerform) for training material design/development
- Support the trainers (train-the-trainer) in customization of training material
- Provide support to the team leads
- Work with the functional teams to ensure changes are understood and have all possible details captured to develop the training document
- Develop SAP training material, design and development (script writing, e-learning writing and testing skills, performance measuring, multimedia, curriculum and course development)
- Understand/ SME expertise of SAP technical environments, functions and applications (MM, TM, BI, FI, and Logistics)
- Developing different training approaches (i.e. classroom, e-learning, simulations, etc.)
- Build effective learning and development programs
- Deliver the developed training materials (i.e. work instructions, job aids and release notes) to customers and train them as needed
- Work with QA team during the PCA/FCA validations for each release by providing the location of documents for each training object (WI, JA and RN) developed for a given requirement to satisfy the quality measures (AQLs)
- Any other tasks as required / tasked by management team
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen (no dual status)
- Possess an active security clearance or candidate must be clearable
- Willing and able to relocate to the St. Louis, MO metro area
- 8+ years experience in SAP application training development and training efforts, demonstrated progressive experience from work as a training developer to trainer
- 5+ years direct (hands-on) experience within U.S. federal sector SAP project (modules include: TM, BI, FI, MM, Material Master)
- 3+ years direct (hands-on) teaching experience or solution development experience and data mining/staging experience
- Good knowledge of SAP Cloud based applications, BW HANA, SAP Fiori, etc.
- Possess SAP, Ancile Products, Microsoft Office, and other training tools (i.e. Skillsoft (desirable)) experience
- Possess training development and delivery experience and Instructional Design (ISD) background is desired
- Current/past DoD experience (i.e. AESIP, LMP, GCSS, GFEBs, etc.) is desired
- SAP / ITIL Certification is desirable
- Must be able to work in a highly pressurized environment and be in possession of multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Patience, tolerance and resilience
- Able to mentor and share knowledge
- Effective listener with the ability to identify key information and apply knowledge gained effectively.
- Self-motivating and able to work under own initiative
- Able and willing to travel as required to support the requirements of the role
- Understanding of the business and how IT contributes to the delivery of Telesto Group services
- Strong belief in customer?s satisfaction and business benefit driven solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
Telesto Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Telesto Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
DISCLOSURE: Please be advised that in the normal course of processing an employment application, Telesto Group will request a signed consent to perform the following screenings at the time of offer, including but not necessarily limited to: Social Security number validation, eVerify employment eligibility verification, consumer reports screening, civil and criminal public records screening, criminal history records investigation, pre-employment drug screening, and verification of employment history.