We are looking for SAP TM Consultant with S/4 HANA for our client in Clayton, MO
Job Title: SAP TM Consultant with S/4 HANA
Job Location: Clayton, MO
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- SAP Transportation Management (TM) consultant with 6-8 years of experience.
- Candidate should have good experience on SAP TM as a functional consultant with good hold on SAP TM technical.
- Candidate must have at least 2 full life cycles experience in SAP TM Implementation, global template and production support environment along with across module integration like SAP EM, SAP S/4 HANA 1709 etc.
- Implementation level understanding of SAP TM related RFCs, BAPIs, BADIs, BDCs, user exits and enhancement points.
- Candidate should have experience in SAP TM areas like configuration of LTL, FTL, Transportation Master Data, Transportation order Management, Quotation and RFQ Management, End-to-end Order management, Freight order management, Freight procurement and capacity planning, Package, Load and Dispatching Planning, Execution and monitoring, Optimization of ERP Logistics integration, Interactive planning, Subcontracting and Tendering, Customer and Supplier contracts, Agreement management and settlements [invoicing], Tariff and rate calculation, Charge calculation and settlements, Order workflow control, Internal charging, Draft customer and supplier invoices, Document Management, Output Management etc.
- Should have adequate knowledge in real time tracking, monitoring, exception handling and analysis of purchase orders, deliveries, shipments (Freight Orders, Units, Parcels, Vehicles, Containers) and freight conditions (e.g. secured transportation) to provide visibility on status, location, history, analytics etc. in production support environment.
- Good working knowledge on SAP TM Customer Collaboration Portal.
- Independently lead tracking and monitoring on the production support issues, enhancement deadlines, escalations etc. and update status to the project leadership.
- Should be able to lead Custom developments in SAP TM solution i.e. requirement gathering, configuration / system development, testing with respect to functional requirements. Experience creating functional specifications for RICEF objects.
- Contribute to the preparation of SAP TM test cases and execution of testing cycles with business stakeholders to support the delivery of SAP TM functionality.