The SAP Test Coordinator is responsible for executing the quality and testing process for business enterprise level applications within or across SAP modules. The person in this role implements and monitors FARO’s QA practices for SAP initiatives while continually improving the overall software quality and turnaround time for changes. The SAP Test Coordinator partners with the Information Technology SAP staff for the development and maintenance of business-critical solutions within the relevant business units. This opportunity is based out of Lake Mary, FL.
FARO has a culture of innovation and an absolute commitment to reliability at all touch points. We encourage employee success by offering excellent benefits and a variety of career and training opportunities. FARO is completely focused on simplifying processes through innovation, integrity, teamwork, accountability and a friendly work environment.
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Broad understanding of the SAP Platform.
- Understanding and use of various test design techniques.
- At least 3 years of experience in testing SAP solutions.
- Hands-on experience with one or more SAP Testing Tools such as eCATT, HP QTP, SAP TAO, or others.
- Hands-on experience with creating and executing test-scripts including test data preparation.
- Project Management Methodologies
- Data analysis techniques from a testing perspective
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Change Management Process
This position requires:
- Responsible for creating Test artifacts including Test Plans, Testing Tracking, Test Execution Status Reports, and Defect Reports.
- Works closely with Project Leads, Business Stakeholders, and the SAP IT Team to understand business requirements, coordinate testing activities, and communicate test results.
- Reviews Business Requirements Documents and Functional & Technical Specifications towards determining testing scope and corresponding artifacts.
- Coordinates with Business and Technical stakeholders the input and validation of the testing deliverables.
- Responsible for the coordination, execution, and documentation of test scripts.
- Ensures that the testing scripts are updated for test execution and defects
- Responsible for test materials, data preparation, and script execution schedules.
- Coordinates prioritization of test scripts and defects treatment.
- Ensures testing is on schedule and escalates issues or concerns.
- Collect and share testing metrics with project teams and relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee defects from initial identification through post-deployment analysis.
- Review and validate test components of Project Plans and related estimates.
- Apply sound test methodology to projects and other initiatives.
- Provide test expertise and coaching.
- Report on progress and status for all test-related activities.