This is not your archetypal IT job - we need an SAPDeveloper/Analyst: Must love technology, data, end users (yes we know), writing killer code, and solving real business problems!
At Arden, we are continually looking for new and innovative approaches in business analysis and the integration of cutting edge technology to support our operations in product development, engineering, supply chain, and manufacturing.
We believe speed, precision, and efficacy are critical to our success. This position will develop your knowledge in many aspects of Arden’s operations and IT systems.
You will have the prospect to see the direct impact of your work! You will solve real business problems and provide solutions to actual people who work with you every single day.
You will be part of a team that takes pride in working with our business partners to deliver world class solutions and in providing a competitive edge for every aspect of Arden’s operations. In this role, we are responsible for the full development cycle and have the great benefit of seeing our ideas and implementations have direct impact on the company and its bottom line.
We have a variety of technologies in play - legacy systems, current tech and some rather cutting-edge systems too. This position’s primary focus is SAP and leveraging it as a platform for future growth and increased operational productivity.
So, if you have taken a class, taught yourself, or learned ABAP on the job, we would love to talk to you! Please note that we are only looking for candidates interested in the “long haul”. We are not looking for temps or consultants. We want honest to goodness, real-deal DEVELOPERS who want to increase their knowledgebase, be part of a team, and do challenging real work.
- Work with cross-functional teams to appropriately model business requirements within the ERP and other supply chain systems.
- Design, code, implement, and support solutions for all aspects of the global ERP, including Sales and Distribution, Retail Supplier EDI, Manufacturing Planning and Execution, Replenishment, Inventory Control, Finance, and Product Costing.
- Create and maintain process documentation, technical documentation, and user guides.
- Support all aspects of enterprise technology applications.
Must Have - Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Computer Engineering or another related discipline. Some educationwith strong field experience would be considered.
- Minimum 1year of experience as a business analyst or software developer, preferably working withSAP.
- Working knowledge of SQL/RDBMS, data modeling, and data management.
- Understanding of and experiencewith standard software quality assurance and testing processes and methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Capability to work independently and proactively within tight, concurrent deadlines with accuracy.
- Real-world experienceworking withSAP and ABAP.
- Technical experienceworking with and/or supporting EDI.
- Experience as a business analyst in a fashion or soft goods industry – very helpful.
- Familiarity with business data concepts such as bill of material, routing, etc.
- A desire to learn about and manage the full stack of software and hardware for a system.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bingham Farms, MI
- SAP Functional Analytics: 1year
- SAP ABAP: 1year
- EDI: 1year