We are looking for SAP Technical Program Manager for our client in San Jose, CA
Job Title: SAP Technical Program Manager
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Lead cross-functional teams and manage multiple simultaneous projects with competing priorities. Interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Utilize various project management techniques as appropriate to deliver excellently
- Provide technical direction for existing and future corporate application infrastructure including, but not limited to, third-party developed business critical and highly complex applications.
- Handle data collection, automation challenges, and infrastructure design.
- Perform operational forecasting, capacity planning, and oversee continuous improvement of infrastructure delivery to ensure implementation meets current and future business needs.
- Identify metrics and drive initiatives to improve the quality of Google services.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical/quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- 8years of experience running projects in the area of business critical applications and services in a redundant implementation, including experience in systems architecture and conceptual design of operational support functions.
- Experience in implementing SAP Treasury ( Mandatory)!!!!
- Project Management Professional Certification.
- Hands-on technical experience in Systems and/or SAP BASIS Administration.
- Ability to understand technical complex subjects and technologies and relevance to the project.