SAP Technical Architect - Manager / Snr Manager
Work you’ll do
We provide our candidates with the opportunity to enhance their capabilities, knowledge and expertise with the emerging technology trends such as S/4 HANA, Cloud, Mobility and IoT by delivering exceptional results for our clients which ultimately enhances their growth, operations, productivity and efficiency.
Our Technology Capability focuses on both business and technology transformation needs of our clients. Additionally, we emphasize innovation and creativity in areas such as Cloud Infrastructure, Business of IT, Data Management and User Experience. A career that is forward looking while rewarding.
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 4+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 8+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 8years of SAPexperience implementing SAP Technical Architect with S/4 HANA, Mobility or Cloud
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Project Manager on at least 3+ full cycle implementations
- Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Strong current hands-on configuration and design skills
- Ability to travel80-100% is REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required (Master’s degreepreferred)