A Top Tier Consulting firm is seeking a SAP Technical Architect for a full time, permanent position.
This is not a contract job.
If you're looking for an exciting opportunity to join a top tier firm and work on projects for Fortune 500 clients, then this is it! Competitive base salary, annual bonus, generous PTO, paid training and career growth opportunities await you!
Must be a Road Warrior - Weekly travel to a client site is required.
Hiring locations: Any major, metropolitan city
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 4+ full life cycle SAP implementations
- At least 8+ years of client facing experience
- At least 8 years' experience as a SAP Technical Architect
- Strong current hands-on configuration and design skills
- Must have experience with Basis, Netweaver, Infrastructure and/or Fiori
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under tight deadlines
- Proficiency designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients
- Team lead or Project Manager experience on at least 3+ full cycle implementations
- Able to collaborate and effectively interact with clients and identify engagement follow-on opportunities
- Must have the ability to travel 80-100% annually. Typical travel is Mon-Thurs to a client site. Travel may vary depending on client and project requirements and location.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Master's degreepreferred