SAP Systems Analyst
Under the direction of the IT Manager support the company’s computer systems focusing on ERP, MES and end user application support. Provide data support for both SQL and SAP HANA. Be part of the team responsible to develop and deliver business KPIs, reporting and Dashboards\PVDs. Provide support to the user community as part of our Help-Desk team.
Principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the company ERP, MES, and related systems. This includes user and system administration as well as training. SAP HANA and SQL knowledge is required.
- Diagnose and solve problems that occur in the operation of the company SAP and MES systems in terms of data.
- Be a key member on teams developing and implementing data specific projects that deliver value to the business.
- Support the companywide computer system maintenance, disaster recovery and training plans. Maintain computer supplies area to support the maintenance plan.
- Undertake and complete special system specific related improvement projects as assigned including the coordination of activities with outside suppliers and customers.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- US citizenship required.
- Education: Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in the operations and support of enterprise level ERP and data systems.
- SAP HANA, Microsoft SQL (queries & Database management) experience are required.
- Practical SAP and Windows server based application experience is required.
- Strong writing and communication skills are required.